Inspirational quote

Inspirational quote

3 Jul 2011

Apps in Education: Can you really use Twitter in your Classroom?

Since I started using Twitter, I think that all the Twitter feeds I have collected so far will help develop reading comprehension and writing skills. Teacher students may identify, select, and discriminate information to organize, elaborate, create, and publish their own written texts.

In Gregory Swanson's article, we can find innovative ideas for developing writing skills using Twitter. I will try some of them. What about you? Click on the following link:

Apps in Education: Can you really use Twitter in your Classroom?: "Twitter was one of those things that I just ignored. I thought it was a little bit indulgent and frivolous, that was until I got shown how t..."

No comments:

Post a Comment