Inspirational quote

Inspirational quote

6 Aug 2012

Voices from the iTDi Community 2 – Victor Hugo

The International Teacher Development Institute is putting together a series of iTDi Blogposts highlighting the work of some great educators around the world. I was kindly invited to answer a questionnaire of challenging questions. It was a great occasion for expressing my thoughts related to my ELT professional career. I hope it may serve as a reference framework for novice and experienced EFL teachers.

[...] I am really an ambitious and critical educator who tries to be outstanding. I think that a well-prepared English teacher must be aware of the principles, theories, approaches, methods, techniques, and strategies in language teaching and learning. For this reason, I am extremely passionate about teaching pre-and in-service teachers how to discover, create, plan, utilize, and integrate teaching methodologies and strategies in their EFL lessons. English teachers must acquire an array of strategies to address and meet the students’ learning styles, expectations, and [...]

Further reading at Voices from the iTDi Community 2 – Victor Hugo

No comments:

Post a Comment