Inspirational quote

Inspirational quote

17 Mar 2012

Blogging for Glasgow Online

I have just been accepted as an IATEFL Glasgow Online Registered Blogger to report on the Annual IATEFL conference 2012. I am so excited to share with you, colleagues from Peru and abroad my comments of the conference.
The 46th IATEFL Annual Conference starts this Monday and the online coverage has already started. We encourage you to visit the Glasgow Online website.
Glasgow Online provides teacher audiences worldwide with an opportunity to share ideas with colleagues before, during and after the conference. Last year, I was part of those more than 50,000 teachers all over the world spent over 15,000 hours watching video.
Clic on my badge on the right column and be part of the conference.
Glasgow Online

No comments:

Post a Comment