Inspirational quote

Inspirational quote

12 Dec 2009

Personal Learning Network is challenging.

As Peggy George says: "Every day I learn new things from my personal learning network." I strongly agree with her. There is so much to learn from people engaged in different social networking. Nowadays, having a PLN is a must for educators, and using this amazing tool called Twitter Mosaic for creating a picture of their followers on Twitter. I am actually connected with all my colleagues and friends sharing knowledge, resources, and point of view, answering questions, socializing among us, and providing support/encouragement in my professional development. As a matter of fact, I recommend you to sign up and get one, and go on networking, lively. Thanks to Peggy, a new Twitter friend, for sharing this on her website


Get your twitter mosaic here.

No comments:

Post a Comment